Your partners in putting people first
With our operational tools, you can create an efficient working environment where health, safety, and wellbeing is prioritised, not compromised.
Efficiency savings explained
When you improve your worker’s safety, health and happiness, it’s proven you increase efficiency.
- Only pay for active workers on site
- Ensure workers are in primary zones
- Reduce time slippage/costs from evacuations
- Speed up new worker onboarding time
- Avoid incidental damage
- Reduce injury cost admin / RIDDOR cost
- Improve onsite worker communication
- Put people, plant & materials in the right place at the right time
- Conduct time and motion efficiency studies
- Reduce absenteeism and improve health
- Avoid interest overruns
- Keep projects running on time
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Improve business modelling with bespoke technology / system integration
- Improve culture, health, wellbeing, safety and productivity
- Upskill teams with bespoke training and eLearning modules
- Protect brand reputation
- Decrease overall cost based on outturn data
- Improve BI, AI, process with data analysis
- Create cost efficiency, e.g. plant hire -v- plant use
We build trusted partnerships with our customers who rely on us to help them protect the most important thing on-site – their people.
We’re on a mission
To be the world’s number one heavy industry workplace safety solution.
We work tirelessly to iterate and improve. Because we’re always reinvesting in R&D, and seeking new ways to innovate, you can be confident that you’ll deploy the very best solutions for ever-demanding environments.
Our vision for a safer future
Healthier, happier, safer workers resulting in zero harm workplaces.
From day one, we wanted to build something that helps everyone get home safe every day. And that helps workers be healthier and happier – positively impacting their safety and measurably improving their wellbeing. We know that technological innovation can do just that.
Find out how we can help you create smart and connected workplaces and healthier, happier and safer workers.